Monday, February 21, 2011

What'd I miss? Tracy edition: Rubik's Cube Madness

I'm going to snag Maria's theme for a minute and talk about a thing I missed. Here's a thing I missed on Wednesday, as I was going back and forth between the Rock Band room and the game room, depending on whatever caught my fancy. I'm very sad that I didn't wander up to the Crow's Nest at some point and catch this as it happened.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you one of Angela's fantastic videos, in which Kristin Looney (of Looney Labs, maker of Fluxx) solves a Rubik's Cube in about a minute, as Mike Phirman, John Roderick, Peter Sagal and others look on.



In case Kristin's Rubik's Cube prowess isn't enough encouragement, John Roderick mixing up a Rubik's cube is one of the most delightful things I've seen all day.

3 comments:

  1. I suddenly understand how people in the middle ages believed so many things were magic. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'd completely forgotten my brief involvement in the cubing. It's so wonderful to have this video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in the Crow's Nest at the time, and I still missed it! However, I was enjoying a pleasant conversation with David Rees at the time, so it wasn't all bad. :)

    ReplyDelete