Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What'd I miss? P3: Band of Beardalos

Note: This series of events I regretfully missed while on the cruise was too long for a single post, so I'm publishing them in staccato bursts (semi-)daily until I run out.

I wouldn't have been allowed into the meeting of the beardalos anyway, since I haven't reached that special time in every woman's life when I sprout my first chin hair. (Although I did secretly hope the meeting of the beardalos would be nothing but women in fake beards a la Life of Brian.) But Taylor was excited about the experience, though, and was disappointed when, after an hour or so at the farewell party, nothing had come of it. He gave up just a tad too early to make it into the group photos, of which there are many on the flickr stream. Atom Moore, Beardalo President, also took quite a few fine individual shots.

Here is one of my favorites group shots (not the official one, but a nice one):



The original photo lives here in cajunjoel's photostream.

I know there's also a shot of John Roderick patting Jonathan Coulton's beard, but I couldn't find it in the 3500+ photos. So if someone knows where that is, or where the official photo is, please send a link in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment