Saturday, February 19, 2011

What'd I miss? P1: The Puzzle

Note: This series of events I regretfully missed while on the cruise was too long for a single post, so I'm publishing them in staccato bursts daily until I run out.

Taylor mentioned there was going to be an in-ship puzzle on the cruise, which I really wanted to do. It was part of the reason I first talked to Jeff, our questgiver.

The real game started in the games room, and after the first day I always [begin snooty Boston accent] took my gaming on the Lido Deck in her majesty's royal cabana [end accent]. So we missed out on a lot of the game-room antics.

Here's a link to the Joco cruise puzzle. Seeing it now, I really regret not even trying out the game. However, on the upside, investigating the Joco puzzle clued me into Portland's active puzzling group that does a monthly treasure hunt. The prize? Beer:

http://www.puzzledpint.com/

So I'm opening up the question to you guys. Did any of you do the puzzle? Did anyone win?

No comments:

Post a Comment