Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bits and bobs for doing your magic

I'm at the mercy of other people's YouTube uploads for a few more things I have planned to talk about, but here are a few highlights that have come up.

***

The Fancy Pants Parade.

Chances are your pants are not as fancy as most of these pants:



I had an idea for some fancy pants, but I did not spend the hours it would have required to make them. After seeing what other people came up with, I'm glad I didn't bother. I also can't wait to hear her majesty's thoughts on what must have been a very surreal experience.

The original video is here, part of zenofben's channel.

***

Phirman goes viral

When IcemageTravels dropped his camera, Mike Phirman knew just what to do.



I've mentioned before how impressed I was that Mike Phirman managed to present material specific for the cruise, and this video showcases that too. Original video link is here.

***

They say the camera adds 10 pounds, but they don't say where...

It was a particular treat to hear 10-fingered Johnny (a favorite) live and truly a cappella. Plus, Cernoise had staked out a prime spot on stage for her camera, and came away with this:



Original video here.

***

Dammit Liz, can't you see what we're trying to say is we love you?

Stage Manager Liz
was one of the people who commented on my mustache socks the second night of the cruise.

"Everybody here is so cool," she said.

"We love you, too" I replied.

This video by Cernoise, recorded the last night, proves it:



Original video here also features a few seconds of Wil Wheaton being recursive.

No comments:

Post a Comment