Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What'd I miss: P6 Ham it up, fuzz ball

Note: This series of events I regretfully missed while on the cruise was too long for a single post, so I'm publishing them in staccato bursts (semi-)daily until I run out.

What happens when you combine nerds, cameras, and time? Photo dramas.

On Half-moon Cay, Molly Lewis and Wil Wheaton destroyed some innocent child's sand castle.

You can see all these photos, plus some sweet behind-the-scenes shots from ckwright (aka, Darnit Chris, aka, Molly's fella) here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ckwright/sets/72157626100247762/

What's the best possible thing that can come from a misplaced camera? A found camera loaded with sneak peaks of the performers goofing around back stage. Here's the photo set containing all the images snapped where no mere mortal could go:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/voruzzz/sets/72157625783277396/


Take a look at all the photos. The captions are really funny too.

Finally, here's a series of photos of a friendly gathering gone wrong:

http://www.jessicaverma.com/jocopics/jocofight/

I particularly love the look on the face of the man just in frame on the left. "I just wanted some food, guys."

2 comments:

  1. I knew that a camera got lost and a camera got found with pictures on it, but somehow I didn't know how amazing the pictures were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the pictures a lot of course, but this self-portrait of Paul is the sweetest, saddest little photo ever.

    ReplyDelete