Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Joco Cruise Crazy 2: Even Crazier...?

Dang, I had a post all ready, but this can't wait. Guess I'll just have to update again tomorrow.

Remember how everyone was on the cruise, and it was pretty much the best thing ever? Then it all ended, and we were so sad.


(This photo of Sloop John B, the last song, lives here in Gina Mai's photostream .)

Yep, it's official. Jococruisecrazy 2 has just been announced. What we know:

http://jococruisecrazy.com/

Feb 19-26 in the South Caribbean.

A lot of people are speculating that it will be this cruise. Looks like it's a little more expensive, and I'm a little sorry it's still on the east coast, but you think I'll complain? If I have to sell my car, I'll be there. Who's coming with me?

4 comments:

  1. Well, I will, but that probably goes without saying wife of mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the bonus fairy came to see me this year, the absolute very first thing I did was put enough money in the bank to allow me to go on JoCoCruiseCrazy 2. The second thing I did was pay off the last little bit of JoCoCruisCrazy 1 on my credit card.

    So yes. I'm in. I may not make TWO entire trips to the Pacific Northwest this year what with a cruise in February and all, but I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand if you can't make two northwest trips, Tracy (I say in my parent disappointed voice). It's going to be a while before we go anywhere on vacation except the Caribbean, I have a feeling.

    ReplyDelete